[Mailman-Users] Mailman configuration. Please help me

soporte tecnico soporte at analyte.com
Fri Jan 18 15:10:36 CET 2002

Hi:
I'm trying to configure mailman 2.0.8 and I have problems.

I'm doing over RedHat 7.2 and I haven't graphics enviroment.

When I do .../configure mailman check the options and abort saying:

No aceptable cc found in PATH

I though that could be the gcc compiler. It isn't in the LINUX system.
Then I download it and I try to install.
When I configure the gcc 3.0.2 abort the configuration saying:

cc: command not found
'cc -o conftest -g conftest.c ' failed
You must set the enviroment variable CC to a working compiler.

Who can I install mailman ????

Please, help me. I spent a lot of time with this errors !!!

Thanks

Celia