[Mailman-Users] mass unsubscribe

Patrick Aland paland at stetson.edu
Wed Jan 16 21:07:46 CET 2002

Maybe I didn't state the problem right.
I am the site admin. I admin mailman for our 200 or so mailing lists.

We have a couple lists that are moderated by other people.

These lists get repopulated almost every month.

When they want to repopulate the lists they ask me to remove all the
members of the list since doing it themselves would take all day for 4
thousand people.

Thus my request for a way for them to be able to unsub everyone from
their list without having to call me to do it.

I am not calling myself to unsubscribe lists, as your reply seems to
imply.

--patrick

 Patrick Aland                          paland at stetson.edu
 Network Administrator                  Voice: 386.822.7217
 Stetson University                     Fax: 386.822.7367