[Mailman-Users] private archives not working on 2.0.11

Alan DuBoff aland at SoftOrchestra.com
Mon Dec 16 19:20:46 CET 2002

I'm running Mailman 2.0.11 on Debain stable and I can get public archives to
work, but private archives don't seem to work properly.

It will prompt me for an email and password and accepts it but when I try to
select one of the categories (Subject, Date, Author, etc...) it will prompt
me for an email and password again.

I've looked but don't see anything in the bug fixes that would warrant that
to work. Before I remove my 2.0.11 .deb package from the system and install
2.0.13, does anyone know if that is fixed or what the problem could be?

--

Alan DuBoff
Software Orchestration, Inc.