[Mailman-Users] E-mail based password reminder function?

Todd Marek todd at somahq.com
Mon Apr 29 22:28:27 CEST 2002

Hello-
First off thanks for an incredible piece of software!  I had one
question though.  I read through the documentation and used my e-mail to
request the available commands.  One command that I am looking for is a
password reminder command that can be sent through the e-mail subject.
I saw that there is one on the user management page but we are trying to
avoid having users use that right now and instead use a small form on
our site to subscribe/unsubscribe and have their password sent to them.
Thanks for any help-
Todd Marek