[Mailman-Users] E-mail based password reminder function?

Todd Marek todd at somahq.com
Mon Apr 29 22:37:21 CEST 2002

Hello-
First off thanks to the developers for an incredible piece of software!
I do have one question though.  I read through the documentation and
used my e-mail to request the available commands.  One command that I am
looking for is a password reminder command that can be sent through the
e-mail subject.  I saw that there is one on the user management page but
we are trying to avoid having users use that right now and instead use a
small form on our site to subscribe/unsubscribe and have their password
sent to them.
Thanks for any help-
Todd Marek