[Mailman-Users] Help

Ben Burnett benwa at ocentrix.com
Thu Sep 6 23:50:43 CEST 2001

At 09:32 AM 9/5/2001 -0800, James A Llanos JR wrote:
>I just started to use Mailman and I am having trouble getting the lists to
>work. I installed Mailman and setup lists but when I try to test it and send
>mail to one of the lists it does not work. What do I do?

Step 1.

Rewrite your question including exact error messages, system information,
and version information for Mailman, Python, and your MTA. This will give
readers a better idea of what problem you're having.

Step 2.

Leave words like "Help" out of the subject line and replace them with more
descriptive terms that apply to your situation.  This  will hopefully get
more people to read your question.

Good luck,

- Ben