[Mailman-Users] Help

Keith Howanitz howanitz at nindo.com
Thu Sep 6 23:29:04 CEST 2001

Can you subscribe through the web interface?  If not, I think most likely
you did not configure your alias file properly, or forgot to add the
wrapper to /etc/smrsh (if in use...)  I would sugest reading the
instructions again, deleting the current test list, and adding a new test
list to see if you can get that one to work.

--

-Keith
howanitz at nindo.com