[Mailman-Users] Giving descriptive names to mail adresses

Greg Ward gward at mems-exchange.org
Wed Oct 17 15:27:53 CEST 2001

On 16 October 2001, Gerhard den Hollander said:
> Since it's python that would make it a tad difficult,
> anyone know of a good python primer and a ``coding mailman for the
> uninitiated'' book ?
> (or online docs or ..)

Try a Google search for "python tutorial".  (Searching for "python
primer" turned up a Zope primer and a LaTeX (?!) primer, but no Python
primers!)

Python is by far the easiest languages to learn I've ever encountered.
It's also amazingly powerful -- I'm a bit more productive than I was
with Perl (back when I worked in Perl nearly full-time), and waaay more
productive then I ever was with C.

        Greg
Greg Ward - software developer                gward at mems-exchange.org