[Mailman-Users] customizing mailman pages

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Tue Oct 9 06:09:11 CEST 2001

Two ways to change the HTML pages used for Listinfo:
  Edit the page at its source, ~mailman/lists/listname/...
  Edit the page from the Admin interface, "Edit the HTML for the public list
pages "

You want to get rid of the <MM-Mailman-Footer> at the end of the file and
replace it with html code that displays your icons, etc...
You really ought to leave some form of mailman tribute on your site though.
A lot of folks have worked fairly hard to bring you a really great product
and all they ask is a bit of recognition.

Jon Carnes