[Mailman-Users] customizing mailman pages

Deepak K kdeepakin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 05:51:41 CEST 2001

Dear All,

        I am a newbie to mailman. I have configured
mailman
version 2.0.6 in a RedHat 7.0 machine. I am quite
satisfied by the intial results. However, i have
following questions

a) How i can change or edit the default page that
comes for each mailing list ( ie.
to put my own images as footer instead of mailman and
gnu images which comes default as footer. Moreover, i
would like to add some more links in this default
page.

b) I have developed a search option to
search the mail archives. but as of now, i am not able
to edit this default page so that i can inculde the
url for this search utility. Can anyone tell me how to
modify the default mailman page (
http://server-name/mailman/listinfo/listname) so that
i can inculde the search utility url here.

Any ideas as to how to do this.

Any constructive suggestions would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks
K.Deepak