[Mailman-Users] Re: remove this?

Dan Wilder dan at ssc.com
Fri May 11 16:48:01 CEST 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 07:43:57AM -0700, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
> On Fri, 11 May 2001, Thomas Hillson wrote:
> > We are asking you to give us the option to turn off individual headers on some
> > of out lists where we have determined they are inappropriate.
>
> How far does that go?  Should you be allowed to turn off the "To:" header
> if you want?  "Subject:"?  "Date:"?

Sure!

Let 'em paint their own nose blue, if they want to.

'Course the MTA will add some of those back in.  But that's not
your concern.

 Dan Wilder <dan at ssc.com>   Technical Manager & Editor
 SSC, Inc. P.O. Box 55549   Phone:  206-782-8808
 Seattle, WA  98155-0549    URL http://embedded.linuxjournal.com/