[Mailman-Users] Re: remove this?

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Fri May 11 16:43:57 CEST 2001

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Thomas Hillson wrote:
> We are asking you to give us the option to turn off individual headers on some
> of out lists where we have determined they are inappropriate.

How far does that go?  Should you be allowed to turn off the "To:" header
if you want?  "Subject:"?  "Date:"?
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114