[Mailman-Users] config problem with mailman and postfix

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Fri Jun 15 18:39:51 CEST 2001

Alain,

This may or may not apply to you, but it's worth considering.

Maybe try reconfiguring mailman with-mail-gid=99  (and 99 alone) to see if that
will help? It may not, but...

I'm running qmail, not postfix, but somehow the "user" that's passing mail in
qmail got set to the wrong GID, and now no matter what I do, I can't seem to fix
it. It is definitely an MTA thing for me, though, and not Mailman.

(Anyone who would like to volunteer to help me beat qmail into submission, I'd
appreciate it. I'm getting no answers from the qmail list. I've tried cleaning up
everything I can find and reinstalling, and it ain't helping.)

Ergh...

=)
Amanda