[Mailman-Users] Unwanted Body Content

Sacha Ligthert Sacha at radix.nl
Wed Feb 21 14:28:33 CET 2001

Hi List,

Sorry to bother you again with my inferior questions, Searching the
Documentation and browsing through the archives resulted into void. So I
feel I'm at your mercy again.

To subscribe it is possible to send an E-mail with in the body
"subscribe" to the right adres.
But Outlook has a nasty feature to send allong some extra content with
the body before the user-content.

For example:

Command? This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader doe...
Command? this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
Command? ------_=_NextPart_001_01C09B24.EC2EEC80
Command? Content-Type: text/plain;

>       charset="iso-8859-1"

<end example>

is there a way to filter this kind of content out?

Digging through the archives shown me tools like deMIME and other tools
(MIME*) Could these be an alternative.

Greetings & Thank you,
	Sacha Ligthert