[Mailman-Users] Unwanted Body Content

Dan Mick dan.mick at west.sun.com
Tue Feb 20 20:32:06 CET 2001

The right answer is to configure Outlook so that it sends plain-text emails
without MIME sections.  Surely this must still be possible, even with the
Evil Empire's tools.

But yes, demime or stripmime are the other obvious solutions.  I'm about to
roll out demime myself on my main Mailman list, because I'm tired of rejecting
HTML messages by hand.