[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

mamagoth at gothling.com mamagoth at gothling.com
Wed Aug 1 04:01:31 CEST 2001

Hello. I'm new to using Mailman and this list.  I've seen my question asked
and answered previously but it made no sense to me. My question is how to
resolve the issue of mail beind held until the list moderator can review it
for approval.  It says the message has an implicit destination. The answer
given was:

" People send e-mail to your mailing list, but your mailing address is NOT
in the TO: or CC:, instead they put it in BCC: To solve this, just change
the value at the admin page permit bcc, (something like that). "

Which admin page?  Which option?  I'm clueless. Thank you for your help.  :)

Cassandra in Greek legend, you recall, was condemned to know the future but
to be disbelieved when she foretold it. Hence the agony of foreknowledge
combined with the impotence to do anything about it. . . .