[Mailman-Users] RPM for Mailman on Caldera?

Jose Medeiros cobra at jps.net
Wed Aug 1 03:06:15 CEST 2001

Hi Everyone, I am new to mailman and have never installed it.

Is there a RMP out there for mailman?
I have done a search on google, and there appears
to have been one offered with SUSE 7.0 but I can never download it
from the sites that it is posted under.

If there is a version available has anyone installed it succesfully, does it
require
a lot of configuration?

Regards,

Jose Medeiros

"Great leaders surround themselves with talent--people even stronger than
them.
 Leaders are not threatened by stronger, more talented people because they
know
that their success and promotional abilities count on it."

                                             - Larry Bienati