[Mailman-Users] List Info page showing wrong e-mail address

Chris Boot bootc at worldnet.fr
Sun Apr 1 17:48:02 CEST 2001

Hi,

Sorry for bothering you guys, I've figured it out.  The problem was that the
compiled Defaults.py (.pyc) wasn't getting the host name to set the owner
from.  I just had to override the owner variable in my mm_cfg.py file, and
add was well.

--
Chris Boot
bootc at worldnet.fr

Life is hard. Concrete is hard. Life is concrete.