[Mailman-Users] List Info page showing wrong e-mail address

Chris Boot bootc at worldnet.fr
Sun Apr 1 01:43:01 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I just set up Mailman 2.0.3 on my web server -- very nice stuff!

I've set everything up as per the INSTALL file, but when I go to my
/mailman/listinfo.cgi page without specifying a list, the list owner e-mail
address is not @DEFAULT_HOST_NAME, but at the machine's DNS host name...

I'm on a virtual host, so this means a lot to me.  None of the other pages
are affected, even /mailman/listinfo.cgi/test, which is the list info page
for the test list I set up.

Any ideas?  Did I just discover a stupid bug?  Do I need to change
Defaults.py?

--
Chris Boot
bootc at worldnet.fr

"use the source, luke." (obi-wan gnuobi)