[Mailman-Users] How public a mbox with Mailman?

Carlos Perello Marin carlos at hispalinux.es
Thu Sep 21 17:21:19 CEST 2000

Hello, i have installed Mailman and i have a previous mbox archive for
some lists. What must i do to public those previous mail?

I have try, as the mailman user, ./bin/arch LIST_NAME as the FAQs said,
but it doesn't put the older messages, only which was send after the
mailman installation (I have copied the mbox file into the
LIST_NAME.mbox directorio and with the name LIST_NAME.mbox

Some ideas?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Please CC me the answer because i'm not subscribed here.

Bye.