[Mailman-Users] Removing headers?

Dom Gallagher dgallagher at starnetinc.com
Tue Oct 17 22:04:11 CEST 2000

We run Mailman on one of our machines as a glorified aliases database,
mainly due to its great handling of bounces, and to allow posting from
approved sources only.

We add and remove users automatically when we add or remove customers, i.e.
addition/removal is automatic - modifications are done via the add-members
and remove-members command line programs.
We do not wish people to use the web interface (we actually have it
switched off on this particular machine).

We'd like to remove the RFC 2369 headers (List-*: headers). Ideally, we
could remove JUST the references to URLs - the List ID is very handy :)

Is this possible?

Dom Gallagher