[Mailman-Users] It's alive! it's alive!

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Oct 18 07:34:31 CEST 2000

it's finally finished, so I can pass around pointers to it. I've
redone all my hockey stuff into its own site,
<http://www.hockeyfanz.com/>. this is more than just mailing lists,
but the lists are still a big part of it. For those that care about
such, my baseline rules have morphed again, thanks in no small part
to discussion I had with folks and feedback from this list (for which
I send thanks).

On the technology side, it's based on mailman, mwforum (for web
forums, and also for resource lists like pointers to the mailing
lists, mhonarc for web archives, all wrapped around Linux and Apache.
There's very little code customization here; it's nice to be able to
find stuff 'off the shelf' that doesn't need to be heavily hacked to
do what I want...

I just hope it's good for a couple of years and I don't have to tear
it down and start over any time soon... and I hope the users like it,
since that's what really matters...

chuq
--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)