[Mailman-Users] Mailman on a Multiple Domain Server

wengseng at lightspeed.com.sg wengseng at lightspeed.com.sg
Fri Oct 6 10:24:24 CEST 2000

Hi all,
	I was wandering if anybody can help me. I want
to set up mailman on a multiple domain mail server. For
example, let us say that this mail server a.com
hosts b.com, c.com and d.com. Furthermore, b.com and
c.com both want to use mailman to for a mailing list.
	At the moment, when a list from my server
a.com sends mail. It comes from a.com. However,
I would like lists for b.com to be seen as coming
from b.com and lists in c.com to be seen as coming
from c.com.
	I am have installed mailman-2.0beta6 with
Python 1.5.2 on a Linux running kernel 2.2.16. The MTA
is sendmail 8.11.0 and the web server is apache 1.3.6.
	Thanks in advance.

--
Tam Weng Seng