[Mailman-Users] Can users create mailing lists on their own?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Oct 3 20:50:47 CEST 2000

At 11:46 AM -0700 10/3/00, Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
>Those of us in the maintain-a-beachhead-against-eGroups business have
>users who "get" passwords -- at least for the web interface -- but don't
>want to wait for a new list.

True. For me, personally, the highest priority is probably the
look/feel issues with vhosting support, anyway. As soon as I get the
site into production (this week, it's gonna happen this week. please
god, let it happen this week!)

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.