[Mailman-Users] Can users create mailing lists on their own?

Roger B.A. Klorese rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
Tue Oct 3 20:46:02 CEST 2000

On Tue, 3 Oct 2000, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> I'm imagining it. I'm imagining how much work it'd take to do for all
> of the MTAs out there. I'm imagining putting that time into more
> important priorities, like making passwords optional. I'm
> imagining....

Different needs, different feeds.

Those of us in the maintain-a-beachhead-against-eGroups business have
users who "get" passwords -- at least for the web interface -- but don't
want to wait for a new list.

--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk at QueerNet.ORG
PO Box 14309		                                San Francisco, CA 94114