[Mailman-Users] An interesting statistic.

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Wed Nov 8 22:01:27 CET 2000

This is true BUT there are some cravats. Your audiance, based on your sig,
is Mac users. On the Mac platform HTML mail readers are the norm, not text
based readers.

In the unix world it's 180 from that.

-- Scott

 On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 12:24:34PM -0800, Chuq Von Rospach
wrote: > I thought people might find these numbers interesting.