[Mailman-Users] An interesting statistic.

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Wed Nov 8 22:08:16 CET 2000

At 4:01 PM -0500 11/8/00, Scott Russell wrote:
>This is true BUT there are some cravats. Your audiance, based on your sig,
>is Mac users. On the Mac platform HTML mail readers are the norm, not text
>based readers.
>
>In the unix world it's 180 from that.

I wouldn't say "mac users" because that's not necessarily true.

But I will agree to some degree that I'm oriented at the general
populace (and/or consumer), vs a technical audience.

Goes to show you need to know your audience, but unless you're
specifically aimed at a technical/unix audience, it's clear where the
general net audience has gone. And I wonder just how many unix folks
have adopted a graphical client as well.... I have my guesses, but I
don't have nubmers for that.

--
Chuq Von Rospach - Plaidworks Consulting (mailto:chuqui at plaidworks.com)
Apple Mail List Gnome (mailto:chuq at apple.com)