[Mailman-Users] ISO-8859-1 chars don't appear correctly on archives

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Mon Jun 12 22:24:15 CEST 2000

Ol=E1 Godoy,
I mean...
Olá Godoy :-)

I've noticed the same thing on my lists here. The thing is, someone
somewhere should be converting quoted-printable to 8-bit. Pipermail
(mailman's builtin archiver) is not very elaborate so I think that
expecting it to convert quoted-printable to html quoting (á and
friends) is a little bit too much to ask. Maybe some sendmail (or your
mailer) option to convert from quoted-printable to 8-bit should do the
trick. I'm still hunting that option down, though...

	[]'s Leo