[Mailman-Users] Configuration files from Majordomo

Nick marouf at earlham.edu
Fri Jun 9 17:48:35 CEST 2000

Hello all,
    Is there a way, or has anyone made a script that will take already
configured majordomo config files and apply them to a mailman list.
I am not keen on this idea, but my boss would be more persuaded to go
with mailman, if users basically did not do anything to the lists they
managed. but got their old config files from majordomo.
also if I was going to write some script.. where does mailman store each
lists configuration.. does it put it in config.db, how would I be able
to access that?

thanks for your time, I hope someone has a solution to this
Nick