[Mailman-Users] mailman problem

Robin Cook rcook at eisd.net
Thu Jun 8 18:37:18 CEST 2000

What could I have set wrong when mailman cannot send any messages.

I followed all the directions in INSTALL, README-LINUX, and
README-SENDMAIL.

The web pages work fine.

But it doesn't send any of the confirmation messages.

The confirmation message for the creation of the test list and the
subscription confirmation just sit in the qfiles directory.

In the logs directory the smtp file has an error of
Jun 08 08:46:57 2000 (7577) All recipints refused : host not found

There is one of these for each time qrunner has been run by cron.

This is on a Redhat 6.2 system with all updates applied.