[Mailman-Users] Configuration files from Majordomo

Leonardo Rochael Almeida lra at insite.com.br
Fri Jun 9 18:55:52 CEST 2000

Someone might be able to answer about the majordomo migration better than
I, but as for editing config.db, take a look at ~mailman/bin/withlist. If
you know your way around python a little you will find that tool
invaluable for scripted manipulation of lists parameters (such as the
configuration conversion you want).