[Mailman-Users] AUTOMATIC UNSUBSCRIBE

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Wed Jul 19 13:57:25 CEST 2000

On Wed, Jul 19, 2000 at 07:12:40AM -0400, Scott Russell wrote:

> Are you saying Lotus Servers return bounce messages that Mailman's bouncer
> just cannot deal with?

Perhaps currently.

> What's parsed by Mailman from the bounced message? Is it a question of
> headers or body or both?

Both are available for bounce processing, some bounce handlers use one and
some the other.

If you send me some example bounces I will see if I can find something we
can detect on and propose an addition to the Bouncer sequence.  (Or perhaps
you could upload them to SourceForge or some other site so others could look
at them as well.)

Jim

--
Jim Tittsler, Tokyo