[Mailman-Users] AUTOMATIC UNSUBSCRIBE

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Wed Jul 19 13:12:40 CEST 2000

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 08:38:06PM -0700, Chuq Von Rospach wrote:
> At 10:08 PM -0400 7/18/00, Scott Russell wrote:
>
> >What about Lotus Notes? Has bounce detection / handling  been implimented
> >for any Notes R4 / R5 servers?
>
> Lotus notes is braindead....

You won't get an argument from me, but it dosn't answer the question. :) Are you saying Lotus
Servers return bounce messages that Mailman's bouncer just cannot deal with?

What's parsed by Mailman from the bounced message? Is it a question of headers or body or both?

--
Regards,
 Scott Russell (scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com)