[Mailman-Users] AUTOMATIC UNSUBSCRIBE

Scott Russell scottrus at raleigh.ibm.com
Thu Jul 20 18:54:18 CEST 2000

Jim -

Thanks for the offer. As I collect a few different bounces I notice that
no where in the bounce is the internet mail address of the list
subscriber.

Notes uses a "Scott Russell/Raleigh/IBM at IBMUS" format and never returns
the internet email address (scottrus at us.ibm.com) in the bounce message.

This is going to make it impossible to deal with notes bounces afaik. If
I'm wrong let me know.

-- Scott

--
Regards,