[Mailman-Users] migrating from smartlist

Justin Wells jread at fever.semiotek.com
Sat Sep 11 15:44:59 CEST 1999

Thanks Ricardo!

add_members worked... I now have all my lists converted over, and they
seem to be working OK. I guess I'll know if the digests are really
working in a day or two :-)

I looked at the other commands in that bin directory, and most of
them print out useful usage messages. However, a few don't. In
particular the "arch" command isn't very helpful--what I really
ned to know is exactly what format of data it's willing to accept.

I'm sure I can easily convert all my existing mail archives to whatever
it wants.. if only I knew what it wanted.

Also, it seems not to like private lists. It hangs. Running it against
a public list and copying the files over to the private list seems
to work.

Is this stuff documented somewhere?

Justin