[Mailman-Users] No password

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Tue Jun 29 14:04:38 CEST 1999

After subscribing a bunch of users today with the mass-subscribe
option, I got this:

cfs-p-admin at tertius.net.au wrote:
> Mailman noticed in .MailUserPassword() that:
>
>     User: 'j.underwood at btinternet.com'
>     List: cfs-p
>
> lacks a password.  Please notify the Mailman system manager at this
> site!

It's the only one error, having subscribed >1000 subscribers amongst
about 5 different lists, which baffles me!  Is there a race condition
somewhere, perhaps?

bekj

:     Bek Oberin - bekj - gossamer - gossamer at tertius.net.au
:  The Fibro/CFIDS Foothold: http://www.tertius.net.au/foothold/
:           ICI Agora: http://www.tertius.net.au/ici/
: I asked my family once if they would look at me the same way if
: I had CP of MS or Polio.  They admitted they wouldn't, but it
: hasn't changed a thing.  -- Linda Milburn