[Mailman-Users] qmail died

Joshua S. Freeman jfreeman at scansoft.com
Tue Jun 29 20:42:43 CEST 1999

Something really wierd has happened here.

On Friday, we received a message from one of the subscribers to our list
that he had received a lengthy pornographic message from the list and
requested that we not send him this kind of material.  Coincidentally, our
lists seem to have died on Friday.  qmail is no longer running.

Our sysadmin is not here.  I have root access and I want to find out where
the queued up messages live so I can grep for the porno material, remove it
from the spool before I restart qmail...

I cannot determine where to look.

Many T's IA for any help.

J.