[Mailman-Users] CRAP

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at chimera.acm.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 19 02:22:21 CEST 1999

Hey all...I have no idea why (I have emails out to see if any of the other
admins were playing around), but my Mailman installation just pretty much
choked.  I got a mention of a post requiring approval, and I went to the
page to approve/deny...and instead of the page, I got an Internal Server
Error.  I started investigating further, and any kind of Mailman-generated
page (admin, listinfo pages) gives an Internal Server Error.  I tried
sending a message to one of the lists as a test; it never made it out (so
I'm assuming all of the lists are down)...and I've also started getting
the below message.....anyone know what's up?  (Note: this is 1.0b6...yeah,
I need to upgrade it, but it was working fine, so I'm wondering what's up)

--
Subject: Cron <mailman at chimera> /usr/bin/python /home/mailman/cron/run_queue

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/mailman/cron/run_queue", line 25, in ?
    from Mailman import OutgoingQueue
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/OutgoingQueue.py", line 39, in ?
    import os, stat, tempfile, marshal, errno, mm_cfg
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py", line 44, in ?
    from Defaults import *
  File "/home/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py", line 265, in ?
    PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_FILE_DIR 	= os.path.join(PREFIX, 'archives/public')
AttributeError: USE_CRYPT