[Mailman-Users] bizzarre; disregard previous

Corbett J. Klempay cklempay at chimera.acm.jhu.edu
Mon Apr 19 06:05:49 CEST 1999

Ok, disregard that last message...I just upped to b11, and everything is
kosher now (I had to fix some permissions that were apparently wrong in
the archives to get the install to go totally cleanly...but they have
apparently been that way the whole time it has been working to
date)...weird.  Anyway, it's working now :)

One question: in the 'make update', is there a reason why it asks you to
manually copy the new options.html file for each list (or should this be
done as part of make update)?

Corbett J. Klempay			         Quote of the Week:
http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~cklempay       "A commune is where people join
					together to share their lack of
					wealth."