[Mailman-i18n] Corrections of Polish language templates

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Wed Apr 14 13:32:30 CEST 2010

On Apr 14, 2010, at 01:55 PM, Jakub Nadolny wrote:

>I use mailman 2.1.9 from Debian Etch. Does it make sense to correct
>translations from old mailman version? Will be 2.1 line still developed?

It's still useful to correct translations in the 2.1 line, but you should
probably do so against the 2.1 source tree.

>I've tried to find Polish translations at Launchpad. I've downloaded PO file
>for 2.1 but it looks like nothing is translated. Does it mean that files
>such as e.g. /usr/share/mailman/pl/subscribeack.txt are Debian specific and
>they are prepared by Debian maintainers?

The translations stuff on Launchpad is not set up correctly yet.  We will
probably never manage translations in 2.1 on Launchpad, but I have not yet
found a way to disable them.

-Barry