[Mailman-i18n] Corrections of Polish language templates

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Apr 14 15:19:33 CEST 2010

Jakub Nadolny wrote:

>I use mailman 2.1.9 from Debian Etch. Does it make sense to correct
>translations from old mailman version? Will be 2.1 line still developed?

Yes. There will probably be another 2.1 release. You will find however
that there were many updates to the Polish translation after 2.1.9, so
your changes may have already been done.

>I've tried to find Polish translations at Launchpad. I've downloaded PO file
>for 2.1 but it looks like nothing is translated. Does it mean that files
>such as e.g. /usr/share/mailman/pl/subscribeack.txt are Debian specific and
>they are prepared by Debian maintainers?

No. The files you want to look at can be found by going to
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files> and
then navigating to messages/pl/LC-MESSAGES/mailman.po for the message
catalog and templates/pl/ for the templates.

Full URLs for these are
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Emailman-coders/mailman/2.1/annotate/head%3A/messages/pl/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po>
and
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/files/head%3A/templates/pl/>,
but they might not come through email intact.