[Mailman-i18n] Corrections of Polish language templates

Jakub Nadolny jakub.nadolny at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 13:55:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:58 PM, Barry Warsaw <barry at list.org> wrote:

> On Apr 13, 2010, at 03:39 PM, Jakub Nadolny wrote:
>
> >I would like to send some small corrections (mostly misspellings etc.) to
> >Polish mailman template files such as
> /usr/share/mailman/pl/subscribeack.txt
> >and others. Where should I send it?
>
> For now, the best way to handle this is to submit a Launchpad bug report
> and
> attach the proposed changes to that.  Ultimately we're going to move all
> translations to Launchpad, but probably only for the Mailman 3 series.

I use mailman 2.1.9 from Debian Etch. Does it make sense to correct
translations from old mailman version? Will be 2.1 line still developed?

I've tried to find Polish translations at Launchpad. I've downloaded PO file
for 2.1 but it looks like nothing is translated. Does it mean that files
such as e.g. /usr/share/mailman/pl/subscribeack.txt are Debian specific and
they are prepared by Debian maintainers?

Regards,
Jakub