[Mailman-i18n] German translation Special character showing problem

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 20 05:41:38 CEST 2009

amit kumar wrote:

>In Deutsch language:-
>
>  English             Deutsch                    Show On Target(Blacktop)
>1)Domain              Domäne                      Dom?ne.
>2)Encryption Method   Verschlüsselungsmethode     Verschl?sselungsmethode
>and so on.
>
>Language setting was "German".

You are not telling us where you are seeing these '?' characters.

"Show On Target(Blacktop)" means nothing to me. Are you seeing them in
the Mailman web interface?, on what pages? In the mailman archives? In
email from Mailman? Which emails? where in the email?

You should not be seeing this on a German language list, but in order
to help, we need to know where you are seeing it.