[Mailman-i18n] German translation Special character showing problem

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at jpberlin.de
Sun Apr 19 22:21:42 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 18. April 2009 schrieb amit kumar:

Hi Amit,

> It did not recognise the special charactor like é, ó, ä and so on, it
> put the "?".
>
> 2)Encryption Method   Verschlüsselungsmethode
> Verschl?sselungsmethode and so on.
>
> Please suggest me, how I can resolve this problem?

Oops. This problem should not exist at all.

Could you tell me more abour your setup?
Which linux distribution do you use?
Where does the Mailman-package come from?
Which version?

When do you see those problems *exactly*?

Peer

--
Heinlein Professional Linux Support GmbH
Linux: Akademie - Support - Hosting

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG:
HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg,
Geschäftsführer: Peer Heinlein  -- Sitz: Berlin