[Mailman-i18n] Catalog - Translating Mailman

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Thu, 04 Jan 2001 11:30:43 +0100

German Poo Caaman~o wrote:
> =

> On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Juan Carlos Rey Anaya wrote:
> > Anyone who wants to translate mailman into his mother tongue, should
> > translate
> > 1) Templates
> > 2) This catalog
> > [Catalog deleted]
> =

> I read this article on the archives, but is dated on december.
> I would like to know what's the state of art on mailman-i18n?

Barry Warsaw is integrating changes into CVS. He needs to create
hirarchy structure inside cvs tree...

Wait until it get created.

> Last but not least, I translated (as a lot of people) some
> time ago the templates files.
> =

> I can translate the messages.pot file right now.  I'm interesting
> in integrate MailMan with Midgard (http://www.midgard-project.org).

Catalog can be generated once the i18n Mailman changes complete. I will
send one message telling how to do it.

What language do you want to translate into?
As I know there are people working on German translation. Are there...?

By the way I would like to know what is the actual status of differents
translations assigned. So this situations get well limited. Please, send
me a message telling it.

Cheers
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |
   #      Solo se que cada vez se menos :-|       #