[Mailman-i18n] Catalog - Translating Mailman

German Poo Caaman~o gpoo@ubiobio.cl
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:06:54 -0300 (CLST)

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Juan Carlos Rey Anaya wrote:
> German Poo Caaman~o wrote:
> > Last but not least, I translated (as a lot of people) some
> > time ago the templates files.
> >
> > I can translate the messages.pot file right now.  I'm interesting
> > in integrate MailMan with Midgard (http://www.midgard-project.org).
>
> Catalog can be generated once the i18n Mailman changes complete. I will
> send one message telling how to do it.

I can do it with kbabel (http://i18n.kde.org/tools/kbabel)
Yesterday I was working with your messages.pot file.

Let me know what kind of help do you need right now.
Until I'll know, I'll be translating your messages.pot (just
for play).

> What language do you want to translate into?
> As I know there are people working on German translation. Are there...?

Spanish.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo@ubiobio.cl