[Mailman-i18n] Catalog - Translating Mailman

German Poo Caaman~o gpoo@ubiobio.cl
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 12:45:59 -0300 (CLST)

On Thu, 21 Dec 2000, Juan Carlos Rey Anaya wrote:
> Tha Mailman internationalization project is in a very advanced state,
> and in need of help to translate into as many languages as possible.
>
> Anyone who wants to translate mailman into his mother tongue, should
> translate
> 1) Templates
> 2) This catalog
> [Catalog deleted]

I read this article on the archives, but is dated on december.
I would like to know what's the state of art on mailman-i18n?

Also I downloaded mailman from CVS, but I didn't find
the messages.pot file.

Last but not least, I translated (as a lot of people) some
time ago the templates files.

I can translate the messages.pot file right now.  I'm interesting
in integrate MailMan with Midgard (http://www.midgard-project.org).

Regards,

--
German Poo Caaman~o