[Mailman-i18n] How translate catalog

Juan Carlos Rey Anaya jcrey@uma.es
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 09:34:48 +0100

Simone Piunno wrote:
> =

> ok, but unfortunately there are several strings belonging to web and
> mail output at the same time.   Example:
> =

> #: /home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/handle_opts.py:104
> #: /home/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/handle_opts.py:252
> #: /home/mailman/Mailman/MailCommandHandler.py:320
> #: /home/mailman/Mailman/MailCommandHandler.py:399
> #: /home/mailman/Mailman/MailCommandHandler.py:530
> msgid "List is not functional."
> msgstr "La lista non =E8 in funzione."
> =

> I wonder if there is a way to separate things.
> =

Uhmm, I think there no way to separate because, at last, a binary form
of catalog will be generated looking for msgid strings as primary key
searches.

A trick can be done inserting one space at the end of mail messages (by
example), so when catalog get scanned, different strings will be found.

Cheers
-- =

                          ___
                         / F \
                        [[[]]]]
                        ( O O )
   |    Juan Carlos Rey Anaya (jcrey@uma.es)      |
   |      Servicio Central de inform=E1tica         |
   |       Universidad de M=E1laga - Espa=F1a         |
   #      Solo se que cada vez se menos :-|       #