[Mailman-Developers] Postorius issue tracker labels

Barry Warsaw barry at list.org
Sat Jun 4 13:32:43 EDT 2016

On Jun 04, 2016, at 08:46 AM, Terri Oda wrote:

>I'm not sure "rest" is the way it's currently being used either: it might be
>more useful to rename it to be like the wait-for-mailman tag to indicate bugs
>that occur due to mailmanclient.

'wait-for-mailman' is just a little weird given that we use the term 'mailman'
for the whole umbrella project.  'wait-for-core' is a little better but it
doesn't accurately describe blockers on mailman.client.  'wait-for-api'?  I'm
also okay with leaving it as it us until/unless we figure out something
better.