[Mailman-Developers] Postorius issue tracker labels

Terri Oda terri at toybox.ca
Sat Jun 4 11:46:28 EDT 2016

On 2016-06-04 1:11 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I just went through the labels in the Postorius issue tracker
>
> https://gitlab.com/mailman/postorius/labels
>
> and documented the undocumented as well as changing a couple of
> labels.  Comments very welcome.
>
> There are two labels whose purpose I'm unclear on, "subscription" and
> "ui".  I think "ui" should be split into "appearance" (CSS) and
> "workflow" (what operations can be done from which forms).  If so, I
> think "subscription" really should be merged into "workflow" (at least
> the open issue should be).

It looks good to me, and I especially like the proposed UI split.

I think the "subscription" tag can go away: it was used to flag bugs
related to subscribing and unsubscribing, but I don't think that's a
super useful category in and of itself right now .

I'm not sure "rest" is the way it's currently being used either: it
might be more useful to rename it to be like the wait-for-mailman tag to
indicate bugs that occur due to mailmanclient.

  Terri